Posted on March 27, 2020
To our valued customer! We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking precautionary measures at our dealership in an effort to protect the health and safety of our customers and employees.
As a local family owned company we intend to follow stringent guidelines to prevent and help stop any potential spread of the COVID-19 virus, we are always up to date with the current situation and ready to modify our business operations to ensure the safety of not only our customers but our families and community.
Here’s what we are doing:
- We have implemented industrial grade cleaning and disinfectant measures. Hand sanitizers are also available at the dealership, and we are disinfecting the surfaces throughout the day.
- Our dealership is professionally cleaned and disinfected daily. Our cleaning company uses medical grade cleaners effective on the virus and we have our restrooms, showroom and all surfaces cleaned daily.
- After every test drive our vehicles are disinfected with the same Medical Grade cleaners to not allow any contamination.
- We respectfully ask that any guest who is feeling ill, regardless of symptoms, to refrain from coming to the dealership if they are uncertain about their condition.
- We also can provide home delivery/test drive options by appointment, please contact us for details.
Our goal is to remain transparent with our customers and guests and we will continue our efforts to stay up to date with respect to any new developments relating to the COVID-19 virus. If you have questions regarding our company’s efforts, please do not hesitate to connect with us anytime.
The Car Store on Main Inc.